- Please bring a joyful and expectant heart to learn, worship and fellowship.
- Please respect others and only smoke in designated areas.
- We welcome service dogs but ask that you leave all other animals at home.
- We ask that you wear your wristband at all times during the event. This serves as your ticket during the event. This is a family festival and we want to know who our attendees are.
Proclaim has a strict no-alcohol policy. Please do not bring any alcohol of any kind on site of the festival. Please know that if it is discovered, it will be confiscated and dumped out and you may be asked to leave. Thank you so much for your cooperation in this matter.
- While Proclaim staff and volunteers will do our absolute best to provide a safe and enjoyable place to celebrate, accidents may happen. We will have first aid available onsite but please be cognizant and responsible of personal needs, allergies and food requirements.
Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement
In consideration of the risk of injury while participating in Proclaim Hebraic Music Festival, I hereby for myself, my heirs, personal representatives and executors, enter into this waiver and release of liability and I waive any and all rights, claims or causes of action of any kind arising out of my participation at Proclaim Hebraic Music Festival. I release Proclaim staff and volunteers during the event from any blame for injury that I may suffer during my participation. I understand that I am participating at my own risk.
By clicking the ‘I have read the guidelines and I Agree to abide by the Proclaim Guidelines and Waiver’ button on the registration page, I agree that I will follow the above guidelines and understand that the waiver and release of liability is legally binding. I also understand that the above guidelines and waiver apply to me and all members of my party that will be attending the event.