Frequently asked questions
- What kind of music will I hear at Proclaim?
We strive for a variety of music throughout the weekend from solo musicians to full bands, from introspective worship music to fun & fast joyful music, from fully acoustic to electronic or instrumental. View live music videos from previous years.
- I’m an artist. Can I play at Proclaim?
We’d love to hear from you! Please fill out our artist application.
- Can I bring my dog?
No, for the comfort and safety of everyone at Proclaim, we ask that you do not bring dogs or other animals. However, for your information, there is one dog that lives at the Johnk’s farm who will be there during the event.
- What can I sell in the marketplace?
- How big is a campsite?
Tent sites are 20×15. These are rough camping spots with no electricity.
- Why is Proclaim a “Hebraic” music festival?
Hebraic believers, as we define it, are those who are striving to walk in a whole-Bible understanding, including the Hebraic roots of our faith in Messiah. Proclaim is a diverse and inclusive environment and while everyone is welcome, the majority of attendees at Proclaim are discovering their Hebraic roots in their walk as believers and Proclaim is focused on building that community. Read more about Proclaim.
- Where does Proclaim happen?
The Johnk Family Farm in Hornick, Iowa. View photos and campsite details.
Our address is:
2937 Old Hwy 141
Hornick, IA 51026.
- What kind of amenities are provided at Proclaim?
Proclaim is a rough camping and is entirely outdoor. We provide porta-pots, showers, and clean well water during the event. We also have a charging station for cell phones (no high-power devices such as crock-pots, hair dryers, curling irons, etc.). There is no cell service or Wi-Fi at Proclaim.
- What should I bring to Proclaim?
Bring cash to spend in the marketplace and support artists. Most of our vendors will not have the ability to accept credit cards.
Bring lawn chairs, blankets, or small sun tents for outdoor seating during the concerts.
Bring your water bottles or cups. We will provide clean drinking water.
- What is my registration fee used for?
Proclaim is a non-profit event. We use ticket sales and donations to cover event costs such as tents, porta-pot rentals, electricity, sound equipment, musician expenses, and much more. It takes a great deal to put on an event like this and we are grateful for your support!
- How can I support Proclaim?
You can support Proclaim in many ways and we appreciate them all!
- You can support us financially by donating through
- You can support us by spreading the word and advertising Proclaim. Tell your friends and join us at Proclaim!
- If you’re on social media, like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, subscribe to our YouTube channel, join our email list!
- Print our Proclaim flyer and distribute at your congregation, gathering places, and to your friends and family
- Prayer is vital for a successful event! We appreciate your prayers.